May peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you.
CDC COVID-19 SCREENING
DO NOT ATTEND PRAYERS IF YOU ANSWER YES TO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
Have you experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 48 hours:
• fever or chills
• shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
• muscle or body aches
• new loss of taste or smell
• sore throat
• congestion or runny nose
• nausea or vomiting
Within the past 14 days, have you been in close physical contact (6 feet or closer for a cumulative total of 15 minutes) with:
• Anyone who is known to have laboratory-confirmed COVID-19?
• Anyone who has any symptoms consistent with COVID-19?
Are you isolating or quarantining because you may have been exposed to a person with COVID-19 or are worried that you may be sick with COVID-19?
Are you currently waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test?
Masjid Is Now Open For All Prayers Except Fajr
The January 2021 Salat Schedule is as follows:
- Zuhr Iqaamah 12:30 PM
- Asr Iqaamah 3:00 PM (Changes on Friday)
- Maghrib Iqaamah SUNSET
- Isha Iqaamah 7:05 PM
- JUMUAH 1:00PM
***Prayer time schedules will be updated monthly on our website.***
Masjid will not be open for Fajr Prayers. An announcement will be made every Friday after Jumuah for Asr prayer time that day.
The masjid will be open 5 minutes before prayer time and will be immediately closed after the individual prayers.
There are no pre-registrations, however you are required to register as you come in. You will be accomodated first come, first serve while space lasts.
You are required to have: 1) Face/Dust Mask 2) Prayer Rug (not scarf or no children rug) 3) Shopping bag for shoes
Social distancing is required. Handshakes and embracing is prohibited. Brothers with underlining issues should take precautions. The sick and very elderly should pray at home.
Jumuah Guidelines for entry into masjid:
- Prayer rug, face mask, and bag for shoes (keep shoes with you while praying)
- Try to make wudu and use toilet facilities from home
- Embracing and Handshakes are prohibited
- No sunnat after the Jumuah salat (this can be prayed at home)
- Sisters/children prays at home until further notice
- Entrance to the masjid is first come first served until space is taken up
- Khutbah starts at approximately 1:00pm, there will only be one khutbah
- The khutbah is being livestreamed on youtube via hadithdisciple channel and via youtube link on masjidonvanwyck.com
- These guidelines may be subject to change without notice
Thanks for your patience and understanding